Skip to content
- Address: 1400 NW Irving St.
- Year built: Converted from warehouse to condo in 2004
- Levels: 7
- Developer: Robert Ball
- Number of units: 195
- Pet rules: No weight limit (check bylaws for details)
- Features: Loft style units, live/work on ground floor. Gym. Avenue Lofts is a historic property and former site of Meier and Frank warehouse that served the department store in downtown Portland.
- Location: West Pearl adjacent to new office building Pearl West and down the block from REI and Streetcar stop is 2 to 3 blocks away.