Skip to content
- Address: 416 NW 13th Ave
- Year Built: 1910 Approx./Converted to lofts in 1996
- Levels: 7
- Architect: Ankrom Moisan
- Developer: John Carroll
- Number of Units: 68/6 commercial
- Features: Exposed brick and timber beams, roof top deck, ground floor commercial. "Industrial cool vibe"
- Location: Central Pearl with direct access to freeway and easy walk to Streetcar, close to great restaurant like Blue Hour and Oven and Shaker.
- Pet rules: Not to exceed 50 pounds (verify bylaws for details, or changes)