Skip to content
Here is my approach to working with sellers.
- Superb preparation of the property so it shines. (I will help you with this part of the process.)
- Experienced valuation backed up by research in order to price the property.
- Amazing marketing that tells a story with city style and urban flair-including the best professional photos and video. (use of short videos about the property and urban lifestyle)
- Effective communication to buyers and other agents to ensure that all the attributes of only your home, a sense of community and the city/condo lifestyle have been relayed effectively.
- Use of technology to gain maximum exposure for the property and communicate with as many buyers as possible. The property will be on websites (Zillow, RMLS Redfin, pdxurbanproperties, where-inc etc) and social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc) (use of analytics as well)
- Exposure through technology, print ads (Pearl Mag, Multnomah Athletic Club Mag, Oregon Business and more), networking and newsletters (my Pearl newsletter to 1500 a month)
- Connecting the buyer to the hidden benefits of the community, neighborhood and property through visual and verbal tools.
- Commitment to my clients, friends, community and neighborhood is part of my approach. Positive attitude is so important. I am your neighbor and love living here.
(My full marketing and service list is available upon request.)
Staying connected to my community and being of service is essential and at the heart of my business and my personal life. Applying the newest tools and cutting edge technology has proven to make selling a property exciting. Documenting life in the urban areas is extremely powerful and easy to share. Visual and verbal appeal of your home is the first priority in marketing.