Skip to content
- Address: 1030 NW Johnson Street / 725 NW 10th Avenue / 726 NW 11th Avenue
- Year built: 2000
- Levels: 6
- Architect: Ankrom Moisan
- Developer: Hoyt Street Properties
- Number of units: 120
- Features: Streetcar line, lovely, lush gated courtyard, units are more traditional apartment style with wood trim and built-ins with great functional floor plans and many have decks.
- Pet rules: Maximum of 2 domestic household pets, not exceeding 25 pounds in weight. No 2 pets may be kept if together they exceed or are likely to exceed 65 pounds at full growth (verify bylaws for changes).
- Location: Central Pearl/ Jamison Square